2018 Sample Ballot – General Election – Click Here
- Primary: March 20, 2018
- General: November 6, 2018
Early Voting Information:
- Location: Village Hall
- March 5th through 9th 9 am to 5 pm
- March 12th through 16th 9 am to 7 pm
- March 10th & 17th 9 am to 5 pm
- March 11th & 18th 10 am to 4 pm
- If you are not registered to vote or are unsure whether or not you are registered, please click here
- If you do not know where to vote, please refer to our precinct map page or contact us.
- If you would like to inquire about a obtaining a yard sign for a specific candidate, please contact us.
- To obtain information on candidates running in your precinct, please contact us.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR 2018 PRIMARY GUIDE
Election Day Job Opportunity
- To Apply, click here
Vote by mail applications available
- Voting by mail is an option for voters to cast their ballot prior to election day. To request a vote by mail application, go to the Illinois Board of Elections site, select an application for regular Illinois citizens (there is a separate process for military or overseas residents), then follow the instructions. Remember that applications need to be returned to your local election office.
- All requests by mail must be received by the Election Authority by 03/15/2018.
- To download a Vote By Mail application, go to: www.elections.il.gov/VotingInformation/VotingByMail.